Good Morning, Good Morning, GOOOOOOOD MORNING! Here’s what’s on tap this morning on the Brad Davis Show!
– Lee Elci will talk the backlash after Colin Kaepernick named face of Nike ad.
– Fox News Affiliate Attorney Wendy Patrick takes a look at some of the legal stories making headlines in this weekly segment including swearing in Myrtle Beach, Legal Injection sites in California, and the Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing.
– Jehmu Green of Fox News and a former Hilary Clinton Advisor will talk about John McCain’s replacement
– Lori Hopkins-Cavanaugh will talk about Right to work state! Can CT unions be busted and why that is necessary to grow CT.
– Author, Speaker, and retire neurosurgeon Dr. Sylvanus Ayeni will talk about how America send million in taxpayer dollars around the world to help those in need, but does the money really end up helping the intended recipients. Dr. Ayeni says that too many US taxpayer dollars end up lining the pockets of corrupt officials instead of helping the poor.
– Yvonne Davis will talk about ISIS, THE TALIBAN, HAND OVER OF POWER IN KABUL, STATE OF TERRORISM UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.
– Senator Eric Berthel will talk about how Governor Malloy Claims Greater Job Growth Than 3 Previous Administrations Connecticut’s outgoing governor, Democrat Dannel Malloy, says the state has added private sector jobs at a faster rate over his two terms than under his three predecessors – independent Lowell Weicker and Republicans John Rowland and Jodi Rell.He doesn’t mention the fact that during his tenure a number of major corporations, including GE and Alexion, moved their corporate headquarters out-of-state.
-Vinnie Aspromonti of Aerus Electrolux will about “Smell Buster”
All that and news of the day, sports with Eric and your calls! On air, LIVE from 5 to 9 AM, only on the Talk of Connecticut!