As the week rolls on, we invite you to join Brad Davis on the Talk of Connecticut! Here’s what’s on tap for this morning:
- We’ll have someone talk about the Ribbon Cutting and Event to Announce Clinical Director and New Eating Disorder Treatment Expansion
- International relations expert, Yvonne Davis will talk about Goodbye NAFTA, hello USCMA (United States Mexico Agreement) will also take a look at President Trump’s Foreign before the mid-term, etc.
- Senator Eric Berthel will discuss which governor is to blame for top two tax hikes in CT history?
- Male Breast Cancer Survivor, Bob DeVito heard the words “you have breast cancer” over six years ago after noticing a large lump under his arm. He visited his doctor and after a number of tests, including a mammogram and ultrasound, was diagnosed with Stage 3A Invasive Ductal Carcinoma.
- Kris Foss, Managing Director of Disability Solution at Ability Beyond, will discuss Connecticut nonprofit Ability Beyond is ‘changing minds and changing lives’ by working with local & national companies to hire employees with disabilities, including veterans. During National Disability Employment Awareness month in October, they are highlighting the talents of people with disabilities, as well as offering them opportunities through their online Career Center. They just received a $50,000 grant to further break down barriers to employment.
All that and sports with Brian, news of the day, and of course your calls! Only on the Brad Davis Show, 5 to 9 AM!