“I looked out this morning and the sun was gone, Turned on some music to start my day, I lost myself in a familiar song, I closed my eyes and I slipped away” – More Than A Feeling, Boston
Here’s what you can expect this morning on the Brad Davis Show:
– DAVID KOTTLER, THE LIFE INSURANCE DOCTOR from BEACHWOOD, OHIO, will talk about the 7 Deadly Mistakes buyers Make With Their Life Insurance Policies. Is there a hidden cash value to your policy, Is it tue that 90 percent of life policies never last to maturity?
– Sen. Fasano: Lamont’s Interview Statements , Show “Stunning Cluelessness”, will talk about the following statement questioning and fact-checking Ned Lamont’s statements in a recent interview published in the Fairfield County Business Journal
– Sen. George Logan, will call to talk about New state motto? “The Sinkhole State”? Connecticut ranked 49th in the country in a new analysis of state fiscal health by Truth in Accounting because of its massive taxpayer burden of $53,400 per person, once again labelling Connecticut as a “sinkhole state.” That figure represents a $3,900 increase in the taxpayer burden from Truth in Accounting’s 2017 report. Connecticut has only $12.1 billion in assets to pay $89.1 billion in bills, leaving a $69.8 billion shortfall. Truth in Accounting noted Connecticut’s bill increased by $6.2 billion, dropping Connecticut from 48th in the country to 49.
– Jo Ann Freiberg, Ph.D., Education Consultant, School Climate, Restorative Practices, Bullying and Character Education Turnaround Office Connecticut State Department of Education, will talk about School Climate and Bullying
– Robert Mayer, Alzheimer’s Association Connecticut Chapter’s Greater Hartford Area Walk Manager and Susan Seid (sigh-ed), Greater Hartford Area Walk to End Alzheimer’s 2018 Committee Member/Volunteer, awarded volunteer of the year last year will talk about upcoming Alzheimer’s walk on October 14th
– Your chance to win tickets to see the Midtown Men at the Warner Theater on October 12th
All that and news of the day, sports with Eric and of course, your calls! Only on the Talk of Connecticut