Coming Up On Today’s Brad Davis Show With Paul Pacelli:
- At 7:20, Patrick Sasser from NoTollsCT.Org joins the guys to talk about the “Toll Trolls” set up at the Connecticut State Capitol Building
- At 7:35, Daniel Greenlaw, a professional Celtic Magician is live in studio to talk about his upcoming shows at Cheney Hall in Manchester, CT.
- At 7:50, CHIP MCCABE, DIRECTOR OF MARKETING HARTFORD BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT will talk about NCAA Tournament and everything folks visiting Hartford can expect on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- At 8:20, DR. JOHN POOTHULLIL, MD, FRCP and author of Diabetes: The Real Cause and the Right Cure.A New Perspective on Why Cancer Happens & Your Key Strategies for a Healthy Life.
- At 8:35, MATT BELLIS, COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR LIBERTY HEALTHSHARE will talk about: What is Liberty HealthShare? What is Medical Cost Sharing? How does that work? How much does that cost and more
All that and your calls, news of the day and more. Live starting at 5 AM, with Paul jumping in at 6, until 9 AM, only on the Talk of Connecticut!