New Britain Mayor Erin Stewart discusses the future of the Connecticut GOP Party, and New Britain partnering with FoodShare this Thanksgiving.
It’s Friday Eve, and we’re going to party like it’s actually Friday…here’s what’s on tap for this Thursday edition of the Brad and Paul show:
– Robert Rodriguez, Boston Region- Public Affairs Specialist, will talk about Social Security
– DIANE BURGESS, UCONN SCHOOL OF PHARMACY’S NEW PFIZER DISTINGUISH CHAIR IN PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY, will talk about her role, the pressing issues in the pharmaceutical industry today, the Opioid crisis and lawsuits against some pharmaceutical companies in its wake and will touch base on how important is CT to the overall industry.
– Your Calls!
We’ll also have your news of the Day and Sports with Eric, only on the Talk of Connecticut!
With Paul Pacelli out with a sore throat, Brad Davis is holding down the fort! Here’s what we’ve got coming up this morning!
– Updates on the Enfield Swat situation
-The final results of Turkey Tuesday!
– Lori Hopkins-Cavanagh will join the show to talk about how Connecticut is getting more expensive how we can fight the Carbon Tax
– Lee Elci will be on to talk about the election’s fall out
– Luke Frey, Communications Manager of the Better Business Bureau serving Connecticut, will talk about tips for avoiding holiday job scams
– Margaret Hale will talk about door to door rides for people over 50 who can’t or don’t drive
– “The Talented Son” Dylan Cowen, retirement advisor at the Cowen Tax Advisory Group will be in
All that and sports with Eric, news of the day and your calls! Only on the Talk of Connecticut!
Join The Talk of Connecticut all holiday season as we collect toys to benefit Toys for Tots.
Look for us at the following locations to donate.
We encourage everyone to donate toys to all Park Road Association partners from 11/19 – 12/17, with all toys to be brought to Effie’s on 12/18.
We will wrap up the Talk of Connecticut Air Temp and Electrical Connection Toys for Tots Toy Drive at Effie’s Place in West Hartford on Tuesday December 18th with a live broadcast from 5a-9a with Brad Davis and Paul Pacelli.
Stop by and help a child this holiday season!
Brad and Paul were live this morning, broadcasting from Bank of America in downtown Hartford in partnership with Foodshare to help raise money and donations of turkeys for those in need for Thanksgiving.
Call (860) 856 – HELP (4357)
IT’S FRIDAY! THE WEEKEND’S HERE! BUT FIRST…WRAP UP THE WORK WEEK WITH BRAD DAVIS AND PAUL PACELLI! Here’s what’s on tap:
– DOCTOR JOE OLZACKI, is in his second month as superintendent of Schools in Region 14 – Woodbury/ Bethlehem, CT., will be speaking about the unique way that this district will be commemorating VETERANS DAY. Because of construction, we had to go to school. BUT we are taking the opportunity to salute our veterans. Every one of our four schools, from pre-school to high school is learning about the priceless sacrifices of Veterans.
– DOCTOR PAUL STANISLAW JR, DOUBLE BOARD CERTIFIED FACIAL SURGEON, The dream of serving in the military is being dashed for many young people by two small problems: stretched earlobes. All branches of service prohibit anyone with the popular earlobe gauges or plug piercings to enlist. Facial surgeon Dr. Paul Stanislaw is on a mission to educate military hopefuls about the quick one-day procedure that can repair the large openings and restore the ear’s appearance. He is offering a ten percent discount to all military and law enforcement for earlobe reconstruction procedures, not just on Veterans’ Day, but year-round to ensure anyone who wishes to serve will not be disqualified.
– DOUG EVANS will check in on the arts across Connecticut
All that and News of the Day, Your Calls and Sports with Eric, heard Exclusively on the Talk of Connecticut