With Paul Pacelli out with a sore throat, Brad Davis is holding down the fort! Here’s what we’ve got coming up this morning!
– Updates on the Enfield Swat situation
-The final results of Turkey Tuesday!
– Lori Hopkins-Cavanagh will join the show to talk about how Connecticut is getting more expensive how we can fight the Carbon Tax
– Lee Elci will be on to talk about the election’s fall out
– Luke Frey, Communications Manager of the Better Business Bureau serving Connecticut, will talk about tips for avoiding holiday job scams
– Margaret Hale will talk about door to door rides for people over 50 who can’t or don’t drive
– “The Talented Son” Dylan Cowen, retirement advisor at the Cowen Tax Advisory Group will be in
All that and sports with Eric, news of the day and your calls! Only on the Talk of Connecticut!